Senior Frontend Engineer
As Senior Frontend Engineer you will together with our team, design user interfaces and graphics, and develop software aimed for use by mainly healthcare professionals.
You will be working closely with product development, design, backend, and the rest of the Frontend team, and be responsible for turning their product ideas into reality.
As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our team and will be listened to and helps us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- Work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others
- Planning and execution of sub projects
- Design of UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interfaces), and graphical design
- Development, testing, documentation and management of software
- Supporting the development manager in his role
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Coordinate with Designers & Product Owners to prepare and prioritize the project scope
- Connect to backend using APIs
- Test the application in our customers' enterprise infrastructure
- Implement changes & maintenance requests on a regular basis
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the product team
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly
- Able to plan and execute sub projects
- Analytic and creative mind set and cooperative spirit
- Knowledge and experience of:
- UX and UI design
- Automated frontend testing
- Cloud based software development
- Agile working methodologies
- Continuous integration, automated deployment of software
- Creativity! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying
What we offer
- You will have a major impact on how patients around the world will have a safer treatment with a faster rehabilitation after surgery. Giving patient worldwide a better life and hospitals and societies major cost savings.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of freedom
- A cutting edge product (SaaS), with an exciting customer base
- The opportunity to work closely with other internal departments such as Product and Customer Service, and an International Sales Team
- A long-term employment contract with attractive salary
- A very exciting position in a fast growing company, changing the way health care works
- Large impact of the company
Contact and application
Please complete our form or contact us at email@example.com.