Products & Services
Encare offers an interactive, user-friendly web-based interface for the collection, documentation and follow-up of critical performance and quality parameters as outlined by leading Clinical experts in respective protocol based on best practice and evidence.
The data collected is interactive and offers immediate feedback on performance, which will generate significant and sustainable improvement of efficiency and quality of care as well as generate substantial Health care savings.
The solution offered by Encare comprises of two Components
The ERAS® Implementation Program (EIP)
- Is based on a validated change process methodology
- Is the initial training program based on client's self assessment and patient data regarding current practice, which is used as a base-line for change
- Is structured around multiple seminars and work at home clinics, guided and followed up by an ERAS® Coach
- Involves multi-discipline teams in order to secure compliance throughout the value chain, local coordinator drives process
- ERAS® Interactive Audit System - essential part of the training for continuous follow up of performance
The ERAS® Interactive Audit System (EIAS)
The EIAS is a web based application consisting of two modules:
- EIAS Data Entry Module - containing de-identified patient data collected through pre-, intra-, and post procedure categorisations
- EIAS Analysis and Report Module - an interactive tool to measure and report performance on key parameters, e.g. length of stay, complícations, compliance to the protocol and number of re-admissions
Data based on implementation in 2012, 6 units, 500 patients.